Kind of makes your heart go pitter – patter, doesn’t it? Well, we have a treat for you! Heaps and heaps of whipped chocolate, dark rich chocolate, chocolate martinis…All of that and more awaits you at the 9th Annual, Death by Chocolate Valentine’s Day event, Tuesday, Feb 14th.
Spend your evening in downtown Appleton sampling scrumptious chocolate desserts whipped up by some of the best chefs in the area, right here on College Ave.
For only $20 (or two for $35), you will be able to taste unique desserts and drinks in different restaurants, bars and coffee houses. Vote for your favorite chocolate treat Feb. 14-19 and you could win a $25 Downtown Appleton Gift Certificate!
Here is the list of participants and the delicacy they’ll be serving:
1. Franks Pizza Palace – Chocolate Covered Cannolis
2. Spats – Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods
3. Sangria’s Mexican Grill – Chocolate Chimichanga
4. Fox River House – Chocolate Mint Surprise
5. Acoca Coffee – Pound-It Pops
6. The Bar On The Avenue – Kahlua Mousse
7. Anduzzi’s Sports Club – Cocoa Rum Balls
8. Intermezzo (inside the Radisson PaperValley Hotel) – Chocolate Fountain Delight
9. Bella Vita Ristorante (serving inside the CopperLeaf Hotel Lobby) – Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies and Dark Chocolate S’mores
10. Bazil’s Pub and Provisions – Chocolate Martini & Chocolate treats
11. Olde Town Tavern – Chocolate Beer
12. Green Gecko – Chocolate Revel Bars = WINNER 2011 BEST TREAT!
13. Tropical Smoothie – Chocolate Chiller Smoothies
14. Ladybugs Bistro – Chocolate Surprise
15. Kangaroostaurant (serving outside Studio 213) – Mocha Pots de Creme with Raspberry & Mint
16. Harmony Cafe – Midnight Mascarpone Strawberry Brownies
17. Fox Banquets & Rivertyme Catering (serving at the History Museum at the Castle) – Heavenly Hogs
Date: Tuesday, February 14th–4:30-8:30pm
Downtown Appleton on College Ave.
Cost: $20 each or 2 for $35! Limited Quantity Available. Tickets may be purchased after Jan. 16 at the ADI office at 116 N. Appleton St, by phone 954-9112 or by clicking on the Gift Cert/Store tab above.
Afterwards, vote* for your favorite Chocolate Treat at these locations:
History Museum at the Castle, 330 E. College Ave
Just Act Natural, 129 E. College Ave
Eco Candle Co, 123 E. College Ave
Lillians Shoppe, 115 E. College Ave (Open Feb. 14 and 18 only!)
Bellybeans, 103 E. College Ave
Murray Photo, 10 College Ave
The Vintage Garden, 201 W. College Ave
Corner Shoppe inside Radisson Paper Valley Hotel, 333 W. College Ave
Angels Forever-Windows of Light, 310 W. College Ave
Globally Sound Fair Trade, 604 W. College Ave
*Vote Feb. 14-19, 2012. You could win Downtown Appleton Gift Certificates!