The Downtown Alive! Photo Contest was a great success. 303 photos were submitted from our community from the downtown and riverfront areas. We appreciate all of the photos we received. Our panel of professional judges had a lot of beautiful images to consider while they deliberated on their top 3.
Here are the top 3 photo winners in 1st, 2nd, 3rd order from our judges:
Congratulations Greg and Geoff!
Now it’s Your Turn to be the Judge!
People’s Choice Photo Contest
Tell us what is your favorite photo in the Downtown Alive! Photo Contest.
- Go to the Facebook Downtown Alive Gallery and leave a new comment on your favorite photo.
- Only new comments left below the individual photo on Facebook from now, Feb. 9, 2012 through 5 pm on February 12, 2012, will be counted toward the People’s Choice Winner.
We wanted to give you, our community members, the same opportunity the judges had to go through all the photos after they were all posted and decide the photo that stands out to you.
You must leave a new comment on the individual photo for your vote to count.
- “Likes” will not be counted towards the people’s choice winner.
- Previous comments and “likes” are not included towards the people’s choice.
The photo that receives the most new comments will win the photographer a $25 Appleton Downtown Gift Certificate!
There will be only 1 winner.
- You can comment on more than one photo if you can not pick one favorite, but only one comment per person per photo will be counted.
- If you have a particular favorite photo you think should win, share it with your friends and ask them to comment, too.
- The contest ends February 12th at 5 pm.
Thanks to Murray Photo and The History Museum at the Castle for sponsoring the Downtown Alive! Photo Contest.