9. Take this opportunity to stop in to see some of the local shops. Or make a mental note of those you want to visit in the near future. With over 60 unique shops Downtown, you are sure to find that something special for yourself or a gift!
8. The family fun area is designed to make sure everyone has fun (Family Fun Area is located close to the intersection of College & Drew Street). With it’s own stage, inflatables and more!
7. Take advantage of the Valley Transit system’s special rates and the park & ride locations! Ride free after 3:45pm on Friday to enjoy License To Cruise and pay just 25 cents for all routes including the 5 park & rides on Saturday! Or take a cab which will be parked on the south side of Lawrence St.
6. Port-a-potties and garbage cans are located throughout the 10 blocks.
5. There are over 5 stages with bands offering a variety of music! Enjoy!
4. Have a plan, for how you will get home if you have a little too much fun. See #7.
3. Bring your ID if you want to buy a wrist band and enjoy adult beverages.
NO ID, NO WRISTBAND.
2. You are helping to give back. Every food booth is run by a non-profit organization or associated with a non-profit organization so you can feel good about what you spend!
1. Have fun! This event has been going on for 30+ years and is meant to be fun for everyone.
For more about Octoberfest, Appleton’s Mile of Fun, check out the Octoberfest website