On an average day, we make 8,746 choices. The choices that you make define the leader that you will become.
On May 9th, 2014, Fox Valley SHRM will again be bringing Leadercast® to the Fox Cities at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center in the Kimberly Clark Theatre. Now in its 15th year, Leadercast® is the can’t-miss leadership event, broadcast LIVE from Atlanta and simulcasted to more than 100,000 leaders from 14 countries around the world.
Leadercast® desires to influence leaders at every level within corporate, civic, private, public, and religious organizations. Whether you are an executive leading a team of thousands or self-employed leading yourself, Leadercast® is designed to help you use your voice to create and influence positive change in your organization, family, community and the world at large.
Leadercast features a lineup of world-renowned leaders, speaking straight to your community, team or organization.
- Andy Stanley, Leadership author and communicator
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel laureate & human rights activist live from Cape Town, South Africa
- Malcolm Gladwell, Journalist and best-selling author of The Tipping Point and Outliers
- Randall Wallace, Screenwriter, director, producer & songwriter (Braveheart, Secretariat)
- Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP
- Laura Schroff, Former ad sale executive and best-selling author of An Invisible Thread
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
- Simon Sinek, Best-selling author of Start with Why and leadership expert
- Laura Bush, First Lady of the United States (2001-2009) via exclusive video interview
7:30 am Networking/Registration
8:00 am Leadercast Session 1
9:30 am Break
10:00 am Leadercast Session 2
11:15 am Lunch
12:30 pm Leadercast Session 3
2:00 pm Break
2:30 pm Leadercast Session 4
3:30 pm Program Concludes
People may ask you, “Why should I come?” You might even hear stereotypes about leadership events and what they are and are not. Here are some recommendations on why people should attend:
• Everyone is a leader! Leadership is influence, nothing less and nothing more. From the CEO, to the college student, to the stay-at-home mom, to the small business owner. Everyone is looking to gain influence in their personal and professional life. The Chick-fil-A Leadercast is their opportunity to hear from 10 world-renowned leaders that will have an incredible impact on their lives.
• There is something for everyone. There are speakers from different backgrounds and with different perspectives. Rarely do attendees have the ability to hear such a variety in one day and in their own city.
• One day of affordable training. Many one-day training events without this quality of a speaker line-up can range from $150-$400. Attendees to this event pay $75 which is an incredible value.
• Leadership is critical in current times. We are seeing crisis after crisis with one giant fingerprint all over it: leadership deficiency. This is an age when leaders are desperate for leadership training.
• Increase your ability to influence others, connect and network with other local leaders, and foster leadership growth in the community.
Cost of the all-day program is $75 with includes breakfast, lunch, participant material and more! Attendees must be registered prior to the day of the event. Seating is limited so sign up today at http://leadercast.com/location/fvshrm!!
Sponsorships are also available to companies that want an audience of 300 HR and business professionals so contact Jay Stephany at 920-968-6360 / email@example.com for more information.
This program is approved for 5.5 General credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.