Want to enjoy summer outdoors in our great downtown? Here is a list of fun activities you can do outside in Downtown Appleton.
- Ride the Downtown Trolley! – It’s free and the brochure includes historic information on sites you pass Downtown and along the Riverfront!
- Play a round of golf at the newly renovated Reid Municipal Golf Course
- Volunteer at a downtown event. Volunteers are needed at the Heid Music Summer Concerts, Midweek and Saturday Farm Market, Art On The Town and Mile of Music.
- Meander through the Downtown Appleton Farm Market every Saturday 8am-12:30pm. You’re sure to run into a few friends as well as satisfying your fresh, local food cravings!
- Check out the new Midweek Washington Square Farm Market behind City Center every Wednesday 3:30-7:30pm. A smaller more intimate experience that still offers all your favorite categories!
- Watch the river flow from Fratello’s Waterfront, Atlas Coffee Mill or Pullman’s at Trolley Square.
- Find the sidewalk poem recently stamped in the cement at City Park.
- Enjoy the flowers in the planters along College Avenue.They seem especially beautiful this year.