Do you love nostalgia? Like exploring? Summer in Downtown Appleton is great for discovering old and new memories.
- Take a walk – you will discover something new about downtown every time!
- The History Museum At The Castle has walking tours, bus tours and bike tours allowing you to explore Appleton and learn a little history at the same time!
- Try the candy you enjoyed the most as a kid at Crazy Sweet…remember candy necklaces or salt water taffy?
- Revisit the Lions that were decorated for the Wisconsin Premiere of Lion King at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center in 2006.
- Don’t miss the History Museum At The Castle’s exhibit Food: Who We Are and What We Eat.
- Hearthstone Historic House Museum offers a look into the past at the first home in the US powered by hydroelectricity.