Downtown Appleton is One Great Place. Here are 10 great reasons why!
1. Houdini Plaza: Appleton’s front yard
2. Farm Market: Year round, fresh and local
3. Fox Cities Performing Arts Center: 25 Wisconsin premieres
4. Free Summer Concert Series: Thursday Lunchtime Live and evenings!
5. Mile of Music: Handcrafted, artisan festival.
6. Lawrence University: Liberal arts college and conservatory of music.
7. Dynamic Arts Community: Creative opportunities abound for all ages.
8. The Building for Kids Children’s Museum: Building imagination, creativity and confidence.
9. Interactive History and Art Museums: Iconic settings, exceptional exhibits and classes.
10. Downtown Businesses: Thriving foodie hotspot and hip shopping destination.