Downtown Appleton is full of fabulous indoor spaces where you can learn about your community, take a class, get pampered and relax, stay overnight and more.
Here are a list of great indoor ideas:
- Attend a City council meeting and find out how your local government works.
- Take a class at the Trout Museum of Art
- A massage from Massage Connection, Pavana Salon & Spa, Spa BenMarNico, or Sunflower Spa will help you work out those kinks from too much desk time or too much time on the links or your boat.
- Take advantage of the Homerun Package combining an overnight stay at the CopperLeaf Hotel with tickets to a Timber Rattlers game.
- Trivia Night with friends at Appleton Beer Factory, The Clubhouse inside The Radisson Paper Valley Hotel or Jim’s Place always entertains.